Monday, October 24, 2011

Life at Cascadia Community College

I came to Cascadia Community College last year in Fall. I took the ELP Program since I came here. I already studied at Casacadia Community College for four quarters. I really like this school, Cascadia has really good technology equipments and interesting events for student's college life. And, our campus is really beautiful. I meet bunch of friends at Cascadia. I think that is a really important part for my American life. I always think I have made a good decision for coming to Cascadia. I feel like Cascadia is not only a school, but also a big family. People are so nice here and the teachers are really professional. I have learned a lot of study skills. I am enjoying my life at Cascadia Community College.


No comments:

Post a Comment