Sunday, October 9, 2011

Got into my new home!

     My sister and I just moved in our new apartment two weeks ago. The location of our new palce is almost perfect. It is just three minutes away from the Northgate Mall and five minutes away from the Best Buy. Actually I was really upset when I just moved in my new place because my living situation changed too fast. I lived with five guys in a big house before I moved in the new apartment. So I just could not get used to the big change in my living situation. But anyway, my sister takes care about me all the time. She is cooking everyday, and my responsibility is clearing our home everyday. So our home is always clean and warm. I feel comfortable in my new home because there is family love in the room in every moment. Here are some pictures of our new home. 
Check this out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment